Pop Quiz: Which 2016 presidential candidate was intimately involved in deals leading to enormous profits for the nation of Russia?
If you answered “Hillary Rodham Clinton”, you win a free email server and a slightly-radioactive sample of American-made uranium courtesy of the Uranium One / Clinton Foundation consortium.
Uranium One, for those unaware, is a company whose sale to Russian firm Rosatom and sale approval from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton wound up giving Russian government controlled interests ownership of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. One-fifth.
According to the New York Times, the Russian-owned Rosatom’s chairman made $2.3 million dollars of piece-meal contributions to the Clinton Foundation and former President Bill Clinton received $500,000 from a speech to a Moscow Bank heavily connected to Uranium One interests.
Though we don’t often recommend driving traffic to subversively-biased publications such as the New York Times, in this rare scenario, their excellently-investigated expose is worth a full read.
An investigation by the Government Accountability Institute into the business dealings of the Clinton Foundation led to the book Clinton Cash by Peter Schweitzer, a record which documented how the Uranium One deal resulted in large sums paid out to Bill and Hillary’s profitable charity.
Among the book’s findings:
- Bill and Hillary Clinton had helped a Canadian financier named Frank Giustra and a small Canadian company obtain a lucrative uranium mining concession from the dictator in Kazakhstan;
- The same Canadian company, renamed Uranium One, bought uranium concessions in the United States;
- The Russian government came calling and sought to buy that Canadian company for a price that would mean big profits for the Canadian investors;
- For the Russians to buy that Canadian company, it would require the approval of the Obama administration, including Hillary’s State Department, because uranium is a strategically important commodity;
- Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval;
- Some of the donations, including those from the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Teler, were kept secret, even though the Clintons promised to disclose all donations;
- Hillary’s State Department approved the deal;
- The Russian government now owns 20 percent of U.S. uranium assets.
To recap and for the sake of emphasis: Hillary Rodham Clinton sold a swath of land in the heart of our great nation and 20% of United States uranium in return for $145 million dollars. This equates to 75% of the annual expenditure capacity of the foundation itself — quite a large sum of money from a singular organization on the hunt for uranium, a rare element found in very few locations around the globe.
It turns out that Russian president Vladimir Putin happened to be involved in United States affairs, after all. However, this involvement did not come, as the mainstream press would have you believe, at the behest of President-elect Donald Trump. The fault of this involvement lies squarely on the shoulders of Hillary Rodham Clinton.
The current maniacal outburst by the left, in a desperate effort to cover up for their loss in the presidential and state elections, seeks to cover up these facts.
Regarding the hack of the Democratic National Committee and Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, we’re certain Putin’s cronies didn’t hold DNC operatives hostage, standing behind them, and dictating they send out emails to rig the election against Bernie Sanders, slander American minority groups, and insult Catholic parishioners across the nation.
Google DKIM authentication tells us these emails are legitimate. We can choose to kill the messenger — Wikileaks — because we don’t like the content of the emails. Or we can choose to hold corrupt Democrats and media members responsible. Covert operatives like debate moderator John Harwood or CNN commentator Donna Brazile, who both unethically passed information along to the Clinton campaign while accepting paychecks as supposedly unbiased media members, dug their own graves.
We’re certain Putin’s people didn’t hack the Democrats out of their congressional seats and cut/paste Republicans into them. The Democrats did that of their own volition.
The facts are plain. William Jefferson Clinton, in his acceptance of exorbitant funds, ranging from $200,000 to $900,000 for hour-long speeches to foreign interests, sold more than just a few empty words to fill his bank account.
Luckily, we don’t need to rely on unsubstantiated sources to figure this out. John Podesta and Wikileaks have told us so.
Podesta Email #32240: Monetization of the foundation.